Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to art. 13-14 EU Reg. 2016/679
To whom this document is addressed: Website users.
- Sagittario S.r.l. , as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter referred to as ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with regard to the processing of data of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
Purposes of treatment
Your data will be processed for the following purposes related to the implementation of obligations related to legislative or contractual obligations:
- Technical and Functional Access to the Site no data is kept after the browser is closed
- Advanced navigation or custom content management
- Purpose Statistics and Analysis of navigation and users
The processing of data for the fulfillment of these obligations is necessary for the proper management of the relationship and their conferment is mandatory to implement the purposes indicated above.
The Data Controller also states that any non-communication, or incorrect communication, of one of the mandatory information, may cause the Data Controller’s inability to guarantee the adequacy of the processing itself.
Method of treatment
Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- By means of electronic calculators using software systems managed by third parties
- By means of electronic calculators with the use of software systems managed or programmed directly
- Temporary treatment in anonymous form
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods set out in articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Your data will be communicated only to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- administrative office of PNP Hotels Promotion;
- commercial office of PNP Hotels Promotion;
- Armoniaph S.r.l. Milan (responsible for the maintenance and implementation of software and computer systems used to operate the Website) – the communication of data to Armoniaph Srl will take place only for the management, maintenance and implementation of the Site;
- public bodies and / or police organizations that apply in the cases provided by law.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed for the execution and completion of the contractual purposes
established for a period of time that does not exceed the services provided
Cookies and their management
Since each browser, and even browser versions themselves, also differ significantly from one another if you prefer to act independently using the preferences of your browser, you can find detailed information on the procedure required in the help of your browser.
For an overview of the most common browsing modes, visit www.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also allow you to opt out of receiving targeted ads, if desired. This does not prevent the setting of cookies, but interrupts the use and collection of some data by these companies.
For more information and cancellation options, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is A.Sagittario S.r.l. (Via Mosè Bianchi, 2, 20125 Milan (MI), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 02 3655 2242, VAT: 13135680158).
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves a half-out of proportional use of the protected right;
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.